How to Setup iptv subscription?
tutorials on how to install and connect to our IPTV Servers in order to best enjoy our IPTV Services .
You just bought an Android box and now you want to install IPTV on Android Box ?
You have come to the right place, here is how to install IPTV on an android box with the example of the MQX 4K pro plus.
1. Connect your box to the internet.
Your Android box must be connected to Wifi via the settings.
Connection as a classic device, go to settings, choose the network, insert the code.
As soon as your box is connected to wifi, the Wifi sign is displayed at the top of the box’s home page.
You can also connect the box by Ethernet.
Go to Settings / Connections and choose Ethernet.
In this case you will have the “network” sign in the welcome panel.
In both cases, you must test your connection.
You can launch the internet on the box or YouTube to check that it is well connected to the internet.
2. Download the application via the email you received following your order.
To download it, just click on the link and it will download automatically.
To get a code for a 24h IPTV test on Android Box click here .
Either you download it directly from the box (best solution)
Either you download the application from a PC, you copy the file to a key.
Then insert the USB key on the box.
3. Launch the “App installer” application on the box.
The application will search on the box and on the key and find the application to download.
Click on the application, click on “install” and the application is installed.
4. Go to “my apps” on the box. Launch the application, you are asked for a code.
5. Insert the code you received by email in the “activation code” section
6. IPTV starts and you enjoy the service!
INSTALL AN APP ON A SAMSUNG SMART TV
- Turn on your television. Remember that your television must be connected to the internet, if you want to download applications
- Click Smart Hub. On your remote control, press the button of several colors, in the middle. This button is called Smart Hub . With some remotes, it’s a button with a drawing of a house on it. You arrive on My programs .
- Select Samsung Apps. With the arrows on your remote, head to My Apps , then select Samsung Apps by clicking the button in the middle of the arrows.
- Choose an app category. In the left side menu, you will see a list of application categories. Select a category, such as most popular, games, etc.
- Note that the Search function will allow you to register and then find the app you want.
- Find an app. In the category of your choice, select an application. The application page opens.
- Tap Install.
- click download
- Click Run .
- Here, you have recovered the application on your Samsung television.
- Be aware that if the application is paid, the price will be displayed on the application page.
- Once the process is complete, you will come directly to the application page and you can start using it.
HOW TO SET UP SMART IPTV (SIPTV) ON SAMSUNG TV OR LG TV
- Installing the app on your Smart TV
- Start the Application: We start the application and we arrive on the smart iptv interface , here what interests us for the moment is the mac address of the smart tv.
- Synchronize your MAC address with the m3u link on playlist url: To inject your iptv streams you will have to go (http://siptv.eu/mylist/)
- Watch your channels.
- We restart the application.
- And we arrive on the home page with the list of channels.
If you have a Roku Device and wish to use IPTVST
Press the Home button on your remote to open the main screen
Scroll down and select Streaming Channels
Scroll down and select the Personal Media category
Select the M3U Playlist Player (orange icon with small white triangle)
Press OK button to select the app
Select Add Channel to install M3U Playlist Player
From the Home screen select the M3U Playlist Player
Select New Playlist and type M3U Playlist URL (Provided after purchase)
Save playlist and let it load which may take a while to load and your done.
- install GSE IPTV PRO application on your device.
- Click ‘Setting’ on left top corner
- Click ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
- Click ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
STB Emulator basically clones the Mag’s interface and can be used on Android Devices or Windows using Android Emulators like Bluestacks.
Download STB Emulator from the Google Playstore. There are two versions; paid and free. The paid version is ad free.
Click Menu/Settings button on remote or double click with mouse and click icon on the top right hand corner of screen
A Menu will be displayed on the right
Profiles and Add Profile (a new profile will be created)
Select Profile Name and change to whatever you like Eg. IPTV
Select Portal URL and enter the Server URL we provided
Select STB Configuration
Click Screen Resolution and set to Auto
Select Mac-address and enter MAC Address.
Mac address for STB’s usually begins with 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. The X’s can be numbers ranging from 1-9 or Letters from AF. This Mac address can be manipulated. The address you send us is the one that will be activated. if the Mac address you provided is already active then we will inform you so that you can change it.
After Mac address has added/changed
Exit to the initial screen
Open Menu Option to the right again and scroll down to Profiles
Select the Profile that was just created
Portal should start loading and your done!!!
First make sure you have an Updated firmware on your device.
You will need your m3u URL for Openbox, this will be emailed to you when order is processed
1. Open Intenet Browser
2. Copy and paste your m3u URL into the ADDRESS BAR and press enter
3. It will ask you to either save or save as
Choose SAVE AS and change the file name to WebTv
4. Copy the saved file from your computer to a USB stick then put the stick in the BACK of the Openbox
5. On the remote press the following:
– Network Local settings
– Network App
– Yellow button to read from USB
– If it is works it will say success
Obtaining Mac Address from the device:
1) Let the STB Boot Up
2) Finish any update that it may find.
3) It will bring you to the server menu (where you enter portal information)
4) Press the Exit button on the remote and click on OK.
5) This will bring you to the main DOL screen, the MAC address in upper right corner
You will need the Mac address when subscribing to our service (if you choose to have it on the dreamlink box)
Once you have filled out an order form with us and your order has finished being processed you will need to setup your device onto our service.
Setup IPTVST on DOL:
1) In Dreamlink On Line (DOL) go to Settings
2) Press the green button on your remote to pull up the edit option
3) for the portal name use “ IPTVST ”
4) for the portal URL use the links which have been sent to you by us.
In this Tutorial we are going to use the newest version: Kodi v17.3 “Krypton”” First of all we have to choose our PVR client, to choose one Navigate to TV > “Enter add-on browser.
A window will pop up, here choose the “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
Before we enable the PVR Client we will have to configure it, to do so just click on “Configure”
Before we set the Play list url disable the “Cache m3u at local storage” Radio button, so we keep getting new TV Channels.
Now click on the M3U Play List URL Bar to add our m3u source.
Copy your m3u play list url you got from us and make sure the type is set to “m3u_plus” and the output is set to “ts” if you are done press “OK”
Now Navigate to the “EPG Settings” and click on the XMLTV URL Bar to set our XMLTV Url.
The EPG works like this: http://ipthost.com:2651/php?username=XXXX&password=XXXX
Replace XXX with your username and XXXX with your password which you can see in your m3u file which should look like this:http:/ /ipthost.com:2651/get?php?username=YOUR-USERNAME-HERE&password=YOUR-PASSWORD-HERE&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Once your done press “OK”
Double check if you have all the Settings correct. Now press “OK” to close the Settings Tab.
You can now enable the PVR IPTV Simple Client by clicking on “Enable”
Notice that a message will pop up telling us that the Channels are loaded.
Let the Programm finish loading all the files, and then restart Kodi.
After your restart navigate back to TV and then to “Channels”
All Channels should be listed now, you can see a bar on the right side where you can see information about the channels, what Show is playing, information about the Show and also how long the Show plays.
By clicking “LEFT” or pressing the “Options” button expanded options will show click on Group to filter the TV Packages.
Here you can set what Package you want to display you can also use ALL Channels or choose VODS (Video on Demand) and pick shows like The Game of Thrones etc.
Done, you should now be able to watch iptv!
Please also check Media formats and codecs , supported by Android platform. If your stream doesn’t work in the app directly, it means it is not supported by native Android codecs, so you will have to use external app (check remote control commands below), which does.
Notice 1! You need to install one of the media players available in Google Play to play videos in your playlist.
Some examples are VLC , MX Player etc. You can also use it as an external player for your streams.
Important 2! The Android version of the application is still in very early development stage, so it still doesn’t have all the feature present in the app on other TV platforms. All these features will be added gradually over time.
If you would like to test new features as they appear, you can apply for the Beta test by following the instructions given at this link . Turn on your TV (switch to Android TV home screen) and install the app from PC using your Google account by clicking Download it on Google Play link after you apply as a tester on the link provided above.
Loading your own playlist
The application does not include any channels , it is only a tool to watch your IPTV or OTT streams.
You can load your own IPTV playlist by following these instructions in my playlist upload section.
Remote Control functions
General remote functions:
- ОК – show channel list; show extra tools (press and hold) ; run archive with external app (press and hold)
- P+/P and Arrow buttons – navigate pages, groups and channels
- UP/UPx2 – show infobar/show program description in play mode
- DOWN – channel history in play mode
- UP/DOWN – change volume (press and hold)
- LEFT arrow – previous channel (press and hold)
- RIGHT arrow – EPG (press and hold) ; EPG in program information in channel menu
- Number Keys – direct channel selection
- “0” – previous channel
- INFO, INFOx2 – show program information
- PREV. CH. – channel history
- MIC – change video aspect rati; add favorite
- MENU – EPG (Electronic Program Guide); change video aspect ratio in archive
- BACK – hide channel list and info; go back to home screen
- EXIT – exit the app (required to reload playlist)
- PLAY – resume paused stream; open stream or archive in external player
- PAUSE – pause streaming
- PLAY_PAUSE – pause/resume/restart stream (press and hold)
show groups in channel menu (press again to show All channels)
- STOP – restart stream
- << – change audio track; switch groups in channel menu
- >> – change video aspect ratio; switch groups in channel menu
- ⇤ ⇥ – go to top or bottom of the channel list
- RED – change audio track; add favorite
- GREEN, GUIDE – EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- YELLOW – show/hide digital clock
- BLUE – show settings
- A – same as OK on general remote
- B – same as RED on general remote
- X – same as BLUE on general remote
- Y – same as YELLOW on general remote
- Start/Options – same as PLAY ( PLAY_PAUSE in archives) on general remote
- L1 (Left bumber) – same as INFO on general remote
- R1 (Right bumber) – same as GREEN on general remote
Setting User-agent property
You can try using User-agent property in your playlist if your provider requires it. See examples below.
#EXTINF:0 user-agent= “Star Wars”,My Channel
http://channel.URL #EXTINF:0,My Channel
http://channel.URL |User-agent= Star Wars
|epgCode,Channel Name,http://channel.URL |User-agent= Star Wars|
epgCode,Channel Name,http://channel.URL |user-agent: Star Wars
#EXTINF:0 user-agent= “Star Wars”,Brodilo TV
http://brodilo.tv/channel.php #EXTINF:0,Brodilo TV
http://brodilo.tv/channel.php |User-agent = Star Wars
This setup tutorial will guide you through the setup tutorial for MagBox. In order for us to register your MagBox we will need you to send us your MagBox MAC Address, we will send you a URL to enter into your MagBox.
Go into your MagBox inner portal
Powercycle your MagBox and hold the ‘GEAR’ button on your remote control whilst the MagBox is booting up. The ‘GEAR’ button is in the middle of the second row of buttons, from the top of remote control.
Go to settings.
Whilst in the inner portal, press ‘GEAR’ button on the remote again in order to access the settings menu.
Note: There is also a settings menu ‘GEAR’ icon in the portal, this is the incorrect menu. You need to access the the settings menu from the ‘GEAR’ button on the remote control.
Select the ‘Servers’ option.
Enter the URL that we have sent to you into the Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field.
You can connect a USB keyboard to the MagBox or use a virtual keyboard (there is a keyboard button on the remote)
Select and press the ‘OK’ button to save the changes.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
Turn on the MagBox.
Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your MagBox and Router